TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
AREA ZERO EXCURSION A: EXPLORE [AC]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 5:30:31 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Caleb stared down at the paradox, trying to make sense of its strange mechanical form. Had people really dreamed these abominations into existence?[break][break]
"Managed to capture this thing during the battle," he explained, glancing up at his assigned companion.[break][break]
Caleb was not overly familiar with former Head Ranger , but there was one important fact about her that he was intimately acquainted with. She, too, had been a recent victim of a Rocket capture - and, as far as Caleb had been able to tell, the League had failed to recover her in a timely manner as well.[break][break]
Just like Caleb.[break][break]
"I'm wondering if it can lead us to more of its kind. Or, I don't know - to some answers? About these," he waved a hand at the myriad of Tera crystals winking at them from the walls of the cavern. He felt out of his elements, entirely unaccustomed to working through the mysteries behind the various anomalies plaguing their region.[break][break]
Maybe Annalise was better at this sort of thing. Speaking of - [break][break]
"You were there too, weren't you? When Kyurem attacked?"[break][break]
hJExg_Qz

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – AREA ZERO EXCURSION A: EXPLORE[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 6:09:43 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
is an ex-rocket.[break][break]the thought remains at the forefront of her mind, snapping its teeth to mangle any connection that could be established between them. he's a ranger, a man captured by rocket and burned by the league's inactivity just as much as she had been — but he's her enemy above all of it. [break][break]she feigns neutrality, offers wordless, hummed responses to his theories and explanations, but the air between them feels heavy and tense like the quiet before a thunderstorm. [break][break]"i was."[break][break]and that's all she gives him. succinct, cool, nothing like the bubbly annalise that used to attend ranger meetings with him.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
azMVOM0n

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 14:05:41 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Annalise's clipped reply gave Caleb pause.[break][break]
He shifted so that he was facing her, turning his back on the Tera crystals. He regarded her carefully, expression reflecting a measure of empathy. Did they torture her too?[break][break]
He wondered vaguely if she had any personal connections to Rocket the way he had. Sudden thoughts of threatened to darken his mood, but he ignored them.[break][break]
No more anger, he'd promised .[break][break]
"It must have been difficult," he murmured, tone softening. "To face all those Rockets so soon after...everything you'd been through." He paused, considering his words. "If you want to talk about it - any of it - feel free. I don't know if you're aware, but I went through something similar recently."[break][break]
6GhABaN4

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 1:09:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the sympathetic tone needles at her worse coming from 's mouth. she knows what he's going to say before he says it, recognizes the gentle prying that precedes the mention of her confinement. he wants her to commiserate their mutual suffering with him, she assumes, but she wants him to shut the fuck up and do his job. [break][break]"do you feel like i owe you something?"[break][break]the question comes after a beat of contemplative silence, delivered to him as coldly as the silent icelands above them. she had considered saying nothing at all, but her anger wins. [break][break]"because we went through the same thing?"[break][break]she looks at him, finally, and the measured contempt held in her eyes sings to every specter of doubt he's ever felt since joining the amnesty program.[break][break]"but no, i face rockets pretty much every day."[break][break]you.[break][break] .[break][break]"that day wasn't any different."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
ULigHE0l

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 4:03:05 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

I face rockets pretty much every day.[break][break]
Caleb froze, realizing with a sudden clarity that he had grossly miscalculated the reason behind Annalise's frigid demeanor.[break][break]
The disdain was all too familiar, and though Caleb had made a promise to , he'd also made one to . Hold onto that anger, she'd advised.[break][break]
His resolve wavered, and he felt the storm clouds begin to gather over his heart, muscles tensing as if preparing for a fight. He teetered on the edge of a great chasm - not the one they were currently within, but the one that would lead to him losing his temper.[break][break]
"Owe me?" he snapped, placid compassion melting away. "You don't owe me anything."[break][break]
The Iron Crown hummed beside Caleb, mechanical head turned downwards, sensing something on the ground to the right of the two Rangers. He ignored it, cobalt eyes boring into Annalise.[break][break]
"You're just like him, aren't you? Greyson," Caleb spat the name like a curse, frustration plain on his face, unconcerned with whether or not she actually knew the other man. "You think I don't wake up every day of my life regretting the choices I made when I was younger? Hate me if you want to, but it's a waste of your time."[break][break]
He did not turn away, did not back down from her judgement.[break][break]
"I hate myself enough for the both of us."[break][break]
8l7ROrKl

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 0:04:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise invites this bubble of tension that threatens to burst between them. snaps at her first, justifying her frustration and giving it a whetstone to sharpen it upon. [break][break] she stops abruptly in her tracks, staring at the other ranger like she's contemplating shoving him off the path and down to the bottom of area zero. she hears nothing of his self pity, just the way he said 's name on repeat in her head until her anger has gorged itself on the harsh sound. [break][break]"you don't know anything about greyson," she bites back, venom for venom. "he's done so much to protect hoenn but he was, what? mean to you? so you want to catch an attitude with him?"[break][break]annalise makes no attempt to hide how affronted she is. [break][break]"you're so fucking entitled to be standing here whining to me about how hard it is to be an ex-fucking-terrorist!"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
49PpPN|B

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 4:27:22 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Actually, I saved his life recently."[break][break]
Caleb rounded on Annalise, moving so that he was standing directly in her path, glaring back with equal intensity. He'd allowed his anger to break free of its bonds, but only because he was starting to understand it, shape it into something refined - wieldable like a sword, rather than just another blunt instrument birthed from his trauma.[break][break]
"In this stupid chasm, actually."[break][break]
The Iron Crown stomped impatiently, eager to continue further into the cavern. Around them, the energy of possibility radiated outwards, an eery blue light washing over them as the crystals pulsed to the rhythm of their rage.[break][break]
"So I know more about him than you think. I know he's worth giving a damn about, even though he's a hypocrite. The League's full of 'em. Men and women who say they want to rehabilitate and reconcile but never make good on the promise of amnesty."[break][break]
He shook his head, fight giving way to exasperation.[break][break]
"If you hate Rocket enough to wish their defectors harm, then are you really any better than they are?"[break][break]
tcbhoWOp

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 9:28:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
steps into her path, blocking her way forward, but she refuses to be cowed by another rocket. she tilts her head to look up at him, all of her once-concealed hate for him now burning on the pyre of her gaze. [break][break]she remains guarded as he speaks, thorny even as he reveals that he saved . his anger may be a sword, but hers functions better as a shield. something to hide behind, something to lash out from the safety of. [break][break]for a moment, as he says greyson is worth giving a damn about, her anger almost reveals itself for what it truly is — something much smaller, draped in an oversized coat of injustice. [break][break] but then he keeps talking. and talking.[break][break]"yes." she answers before his question has time to settle, laughing with incredulous derision. "i haven't confined you. starved you. tortured you." [break][break]her voice lowers dangerously. [break][break]"i haven't killed. i haven't taken over regions in the name of the league. i haven't even put my hands on you, harcourt."[break][break]but she's thought about it. she's thinking about it now, standing in the shadow of his accusation. [break][break]"i am way fucking better." [break][break]than you.[break][break]than them.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
t1MIi2Rt

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 18:35:20 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Are you?"[break][break]
He eyed her, unrelenting. It pained him to have to do this, but what choice did he have? The people who refused to understand the nuance of the civilian-to-Rocket pipeline had to confront their biases, their assumptions, their noble insistence that it would never - could never - be them. Otherwise, there would never be any real change - just the same old cycles of violence, over and over again.[break][break]
"How far would you go for someone you love?"[break][break]
had brought him into Rocket's fold: back then, the love of a cherished older brother had meant something. It had meant everything.[break][break]
"How far would you go to save your own life? If I held you at gun-point and told you to choose - your life or someone else's, would you really save a stranger?"[break][break]
It was shameful, perhaps, to be honest with the self when faced with such a dramatic circumstance. But it mattered, because Rocket always used such tactics: because they knew, deep down, that the majority of humanity were too weak-willed, too selfishly inclined, to make the altruistic choice. One didn't have to like it to know it was true.[break][break]
"It's a cycle, Annalise. The teenagers roped into minor crimes because of peer pressure. The starving who resort to doing terrible things to put food on their tables. The men and women who are forced to kill or die resisting. Even someone like you might eventually crack, and try to hurt me, simply because you are rightfully angry."[break][break]
He tried, then, to show her his resolve - the promise to do better, to be better.[break][break]
"If we don't break that cycle, who will?"[break][break]
2Eh2sP1Y

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 6:02:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"is this supposed to be some kind of gotcha question? you actually can't be serious."[break][break] is just looking for an answer to exploit. she scoffs, raising a hand and waving the questions away dismissively. if he thinks her being here — alive — is some moral failing worthy of comparison to team rocket, then she has no reason to answer. her skin is littered with proof that she has given her body and mind to protect her loved ones, her region, and (inadvertently) people like him. [break][break]his speech is an echo of one that she's heard before, straight from the mouth of a rocket. she had been more open-minded, then, but the girl she is now just narrows her eyes at his proselytizing. [break][break]she doesn't care about breaking the cycle, she just wants to crush those trapped within it. [break][break]"i don't know," in a flash of light, her CORVIKNIGHT appears, pale feathers shining with resplendent light. it peers at the man curiously, lacking all the fire its trainer has. "you? your rocket friends? go figure it out by yourself. i'm not helping you."[break][break]as she climbs onto the cold metal of her pokemon's back, it's clear she's done helping him here, too.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
3GHKXggs

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 13:26:22 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Some bridges could not be mended: the foundation too unstable, the materials too rotted through. It was better to find an entirely new place to build, if one wished to cross the chasm of reconciliation.[break][break]
took off on her Corviknight, leaving Caleb alone amidst the otherworldly tera crystals and their winking mockery. He watched until she was a speck in the distance, a barely discernible figure of a woman. Only then did he sigh, shoulders slumping. [break][break]
He could have mentioned that her precious had tried to kill a Rocket in cold blood right after Caleb had saved him, and Caleb had saved him from that, too. He could have belabored his points, could have insisted she stay.[break][break]
But it was clear she had no interest in understanding him. Sometimes you had to carry that weight, no matter how heavy.[break][break]
Ollie will know how to convince her, he thought, stubborn even in defeat. If there was anyone capable of shining a hopeful light through dense clouds of hatred, it was him.[break][break]
r_5XB7vb

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 6:50:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven